Single? Desperate? Dumped? Kicked out? Cheated? Welcome to the club. While some men would dance in merriment for turning single again, some men would do whatever it takes to bump into the mingling section again. So, you signed up on a dating website, put a sexy display picture of yours to allure the opposite sex, but are still wondering in awe, when the hell would someone buzz me! Sounds familiar? Well, let me explain. When you go into a shopping store, what's the first thing that catches your eye? The caption, slogan, or the headline of the product, isn't it?
Similarly, owning a profile on a dating site is like showcasing yourself as a product, in an attempt to make the opposite sex go weak on their knees. I bet you need a dating headline to embellish your profile, mate! Why otherwise would a person want to click on and visit your profile? For the sake of showcasing yourself, take a whack of some phenomenally catchy dating headline examples, for women who still fall for cliched dialogs and fairy-tale statements, and for men who still believe they can catch the sexiest fish in the ocean (even after getting dumped by one!).
I can't believe my eyes. You aren't liking this single status? Most men would die to have that (don't beat me up!). Nevertheless, here I'll tell you what really attracts women on a public dating site (for I've very well been victimized by that). First things first, never be a wannabe. Don't keep on chanting omg-I'm-so-sexy-and-cool or I'm-a-stud. Will you please let the girls decide that? Women (most women) fall for wits and sense of humor. You really need not be that good-looking.
However, you need to have a terrific sense of wits and humor. With that said, the following examples on dating headlines for guys could help you out.
- Spark Plug.
- Where the hell did my clever headline go?
- Some will, some won't, some do, some don't. I might!
- What do I look like, a walk-over?
- Be unique and different, just say yes.
- Is anyone going to put anything funny on here?
- Willing to lie about how we met!
- A humble boy believing 'education is the touchstone'. Want a smart and intelligent woman to spend life with.
- Well preserved but not yet pickled.
- Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
Tip: Don't write desperate taglines such as 'interested in sex', 'I need a girlfriend' or 'Available in the nights too'. You would shove away girls if you write that. What's more, never make spelling mistakes, and don't use texting language (mah, moi, yew, etc.). They disgust girls. Be simple, and be yourself.
Wow! Made a profile, and check every 15 minutes for response? But sadly, zero relevant responses disappoint the hell out of you. What to do? Well, let me explain. Guys hate those women who keep on crying over their exes, past relationships, broken heart. Instead, they love women who are smart, witty, and fun-loving. If you really want to 'catch a fish', you need to show that you're living life to the fullest, and if needed, wouldn't refrain from calling yourself the happiest person in the world. With that said, allow me to share some killer catchy dating profile headline examples for girls, who refuse to log out before they don't get the guy they're looking for!
- Lioness in need of a keeper.
- Finding a good man is like nailing Jello to a tree!
- Wanna add some spice to your life? I'm a great cook btw.
- Don't hit on my profile if you're not keen on hitting on me!
- Any good e-males out there?
- No, this thing ain't eBay.
- Romantic men seem to be extinct. If you're extinct, contact me now.
- Why do guys have such cheesy headlines on this site?
- Pickup lines won't get you anywhere with me. (Look, who said that!)
- Good ones are impossible to find, and bad ones are hard to resist.
Tip: Girl, don't be too obsessed about your looks and wardrobe. A perfect dating headline for a woman doesn't mean she has to look as if she's the hottest chick he can find. Let the visitors decide that. The more you're obsessed with yourself, the more it turns the guys off.
Well, dating headlines are unlimited. Above were some great headlines which exhibit only three things: they're simple, they're without spelling errors, and they're eye-catchy! So, what are you waiting for? Turn your mundane online dating profile into a cool description of your identity. Go, she's fervently waiting for you!