Ideas You Can Use
Dating is a major part of a relationship, as a date can be the only time you get to spend together, and notice those little things about your sweetheart.
- Visit the local flea market, and buy things that you've never bought for each other.
- Catch a bus or the local transport to explore your city and its outskirts.
- Crash into a party of unknown people.
- Visit a museum, if you've never been to one.
- Go to a park, and play on the slides and swings (don't forget to carry a frisbee with you).
- Visit a Jazz bar, and enjoy the soft music and ambiance after a hard day's work.
- Sing a song for each other at a Karaoke bar.
- Play Laser tag on a holiday.
- Buy your partner a pet if he/she has been wanting any.
- Go wine tasting together.
- Visit the zoo, and click crazy pictures in front of the animal cages.
- Learn a new sport together.
Ideas for Winter
Winter is a beautiful season to spend with your partner. It is also holiday season, and has a festive mood to it. If you are looking for some great ideas, here are a few ideas you can use in winter.
- Drink cold beer in giant glasses and try dancing on wooden tables in the beer bars.
- Give each other massages on a chilled winter's evening and then cuddle up inside a warm blanket next to the fireplace.
- You can catch an afternoon movie, if it's too cold to get out.
- Sit at a coffee shop on a relaxed Sunday afternoon and chat away till you run out of topics.
- Shop for clothes till you're out of cash.
- Make snow cones, and eat a lot of them.
- Take your date out for a carriage ride on a cold winter afternoon.
You too can come up with other such date ideas to make your partner's day special. Spending some quality time together is always healthy for a relationship. The next time you think you need a break from your busy schedule, take a day off, and plan a cute date for you and your sweetheart. Go ahead and reignite the romance.