She loves you and you are madly in love with her too. You see each other at the same coffee shop every day, you hang out with common friends, you love each other's company, and you guys are dying to know more about each other.
Being at the crossroads, it becomes difficult to know where to begin. Asking questions is the best way to engage a person in a conversation. So, here are a few that can help you out.
Conversation Starter Questions
- Do you read books?
- Which is your favorite?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Which is your favorite Bryan Adams song?
- What is the most interesting thing you've ever read?
- Which television series do you follow?
- What's your favorite color?
- Which is the best place you've ever been to?
- Who is your favorite movie star?
- What did you do on your 13th birthday?
- What was your best job?
- Tell me about your family?
- What was the life changing moment for you?
- What is the most stupidest thing you've ever done?
- Who was your first boyfriend or girlfriend?
- How was your first kiss?
- Tell me about the places you've been to?
- What's your favorite cuisine?
- Have you ever smoked?
- What are your regrets?
- What do you do on Saturday nights?
- How do you save your money?
- What is the most precious thing in your cupboard?
- What's the thing you like doing the most when you are alone?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever trusted anyone and wished you hadn't?
- What is your worst nightmare?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Do you like children?
- What's your best midnight snack?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- What are the 3 things you can't live without?
- Which super power do you wish to possess?
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- What kind of girl/guy you want to spend your lifetime with?
- What is your idea of a romantic evening?
- Are you a fanatic when it comes to cleanliness?
- How long do you want to live?
- What is your best friend's most annoying habit?
- Have you ever had a crush on a person of the same gender as you?
- What are the major turn ons and turn offs?
- What are the 10 things you want to do before you die?
- Which instrument do you like or play?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Which is your favorite movie, how many times have you seen it?
- What would you do if you ever win a lottery?
- Do you like to write a diary?
- Which is your favorite restaurant?
- If God came down to tell you that you have last 5 minutes, who would you spend the precious moments with?
Conversation starters for couples are an excellent way of spending quality time with the person you love. The interesting questions mentioned here will keep the person glued for a long time and can help you to know details about the person.
Be observant, which will inform your date that you are interested in being with her or him. Add humor to the conversation as laughter releases tension, and makes a person feel at ease.
Hope these dating conversation starters will help you make the day with your date a memorable one; a time that you'll look back to, and thank yourself for having the right things to say, at the right time, in order to impress the right person for you. Good luck!