They say love has no language. Or music has no language. Or something ... but anyway, the fact of the matter is that one does to get bored of saying I love you in the English language to their partner over and over again. And then again, some never tire of saying these three words, but want a different, more creative way of expressing themselves. Perhaps, you could say it to your boyfriend or girlfriend in various languages.
Saying 'I Love You' in Spanish
The Spanish language is one of those languages that drools with passion. Spaniards are known to be wonderful lovers, amorous to the core. So, why not express your love in Spanish?
- Te Quiero - Te Quiero is the most common way to say it in Spanish.
- Te Amo - While Te Quiero has a wide usability, (you can say it to your friends, relatives, etc.) Te Amo is supposed to be quite restricted to your partner.
- Me Gustas Muchos - This is to like someone a lot, specifically in a sexual way.
- Te adoro - This means I adore you.
- Te Amo Corazon - An extension of the te amo, te amo corazon means I love my beloved.
Saying 'I Love You' in French
The French language is another widely spoken European language which is about as passionate as languages get!
- Je t'aime - Simple and sweet, 'I love you'.
- Je t'adore - I adore you.
- Tu es le soleil de ma vie - A common phrase meaning 'you are the sunshine of my life'.
- Je t'aime à la folie - Meaning 'I love you madly'.
Saying 'I Love You' in Japanese
Leave the European languages to those who are clichéd! Love isn't the first thing that comes to your mind when we say Japan- Martial arts or Toyota might be. But then again, what's love without a bit of surprise! Now, of course writing 'I love you' in the Japanese language script might not make much sense to you, so we'll write it the way you'd be pronouncing it.
- Aishite'ru - I love you.
- Daisuki - I love you.
In Additional Languages
- Ek het jou lief - Afrikaans.
- Ik hou van jou - Dutch.
- Main Tumhe Pyar Karta (male)/Karti (female) Hoon - Hindi.
- Ti Amo - Italian.
- Mujhe tumse mohabbat hai - Urdu.