"Tia and Ted have been dating since a very long time. At the start of their relationship, the blur of intimacy was enough for them to forget about other aspects of a relationship. That is the reason why, six months down the line, they are now facing a problem - they are fond of each other, but know nothing about each other."
If this situation seems familiar, then it's time to do something about it, by asking your guy some of the questions listed below.
Since he is already your boyfriend, these questions are on the assumption that both of you have already dropped the veil of formality, and can have free conversations with each other.
Questions for Fun
- If you would have had a super power, what would it be?
- Which do you prefer, money, power, or fame?
- What is it that you love most about your best friend?
- Mom vs. dad: Whose side would you be with?
- What are your nicknames and how did they get created?
- What is your worst dating experience?
- Describe me in one sentence.
- If you had to choose between me and a woman prettier than me, who and on what basis would you choose?
- According to you, does size matter?
- Sex in the day time: What's your opinion about it?
Questions to Know Him Better
- How and why did your last relationship end?
- Have you ever cheated on anyone? Whom and when?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Which is your most cherished memory?
- What are your life goals?
- Are you friends with your ex?
- Have you had a "friendship with benefits"?
- What are you thinking?
- Who is your favorite writer/band/movie star?
- What is the one thing that you hate about yourself?
- What is your take on marriage?
- What is it about me that you like the most?
- What is it about me that you hate the most?
- Did you have imaginary friends as a kid?
- Do you believe in love?
- Are you religious?
- Have you ever "experimented" with your sexuality?
- Ever woken up in the morning repenting the night's events?
- Do you want kids? How many?
- What is my one body part that you love the most?
- What would you look for in a life partner?
- Which is your favorite movie of all time?
- Romantic comedies vs. horror: Which one do you prefer me watching with you?
- Which is the place in the world that you wish to visit the most?
- Describe your most embarrassing moment.
- Which is your wildest fantasy?
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Have you ever hit a woman? Would you?
- Do you ever feel the need to go in for anger management training?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- Would you still date me if I were 5 years older than you?
- What do you think is the most important constituent of a relationship?
- Are you romantic, or just seductive?
- What is most annoying to you?
Questions to Ask Out of Curiosity
- If I cried, would you console me?
- Are you possessive and jealous by nature?
- How important is competition to you?
- Would you be my knight in shining armor if I were a damsel in distress?
- Are you superstitious? About what?
- How would you describe your perfect life?
- If you saw me getting pally with one of your friends, would you feel insecure?
- Have you ever done drugs?
- What was your first impression of me?
- How would you react if I said that I would like to practice abstinence for a certain span of time?
- Do you think that marriage requires more income, or more quality time with the partner?
- Which scent reminds you of me?
- If you were on a deserted island, and you could bring with you only one person, who would that person be? Why?
- Do you think it is fine for a woman to propose marriage to a man?
You can ask these questions whenever you are together with your guy. They can even be a good option over the phone, when the infamous "What else..." question comes up. All the best!