There are many girls out there, who sometimes have no idea what to talk about when they are with a guy or with their boyfriend. They have no clue as to what can be the various conversation starters with a guy, or what are the various questions that you can ask a guy. If you are out with girls, you can talk endlessly about various things like clothes, makeup, jewelry, cute actors, the cute-looking guy, our crushes, the cute-looking guy again, food, beauty tips, and the list goes on. But put a girl and a guy in a room all alone (Ahem! to talk). Yes, probably the first half an hour they will be comfortable talking to each other, but after that, they have nothing interesting to say, especially if they have nothing in common. You cannot discuss the above list with a guy obviously!
The topics to talk about with guys and boyfriends are different. So what now? Does that mean that you can never talk to a guy for more than half an hour without the guy dozing off? Well, nothing like that! Here are some tips that you can use. They are sure to keep the guy's attention glued to you and no one else.
What to Say or Talk About?
A boyfriend is someone special with whom you talk about a lot of things. But a guy would not love to hear an hour-long conversation about the black sexy dress that you saw, how the cost of mascara has gone up, or how you desperately need to have a haircut, no matter how much ever he loves you. But that does not mean that you have to improve your taste and preferences for him. There are many interesting topics to talk about which will surely interest both of you, and you would also get to know more about him. Check out the list of questions and funny things below that would surely keep the conversation going.
- Tell me about your hobbies? Do you like to travel?
- What are your goals in life? What would you like to do after you finish your high school?
- What is the craziest thing that you have ever done? Were you scared? Given a chance, would you do it again?
- Hey, did you see the baseball game today? I loved the way Rodrick played. That reminds me, my brother has a baseball match this weekend. I am not much of a sports person. You think you can help him? (BANG! You've just got yourself a date).
- What was the funniest thing that you have done till date? (Guys love to talk about funny things, therefore, if you start off your conversations with some funny conversation starters, you will have some interesting conversations on the phone)
- Did you just see the news about the gruesome murder of the young girl? What is your opinion about it?
- What is it about girls that you like a lot? (Now you cannot ask this question to your boyfriend, otherwise you will be all jealous!)
- Which is your favorite music band? Have you ever seen them perform live? (Now, do not ask this question if they say that 'Beatles' is their favorite, unless of course your friend is in his 50s)
- Who is your favorite sports star? Which sports do you love to play the most?
- What kind of movies do you like to watch? (After he replies) Oh! that? I loved it too (But do not say this if you have not seen the movie). Did you like the way the actress was portrayed in the movie?
- Who is your favorite author? Did you read (name of a book) of hers/his? What is your opinion about the book?
- What is your favorite dish? Where do you love to eat?
- I like your tattoo! Where did you get it done from? What does it mean?
- What is your favorite car or bike? Guys love cars and bikes, and also talking about them. This will show that you too are interested in their interests.
- What will you do if you become invisible for one day?
- What would you do if you could be a woman for one day?
- What is the most embarrassing situation that you've gotten yourself into?
- What would other people get to hear if they could read your mind?
- What is it that you are afraid of the most?
- If you were allowed to commit one crime and get away with it, what would it be?
- Favorite vacation places?
- If you could take your favorite actress out on a date, who would it be, and where would you take her?
These questions are sure to keep your conversations and dates alive. Coming up different things to talk about is not a difficult task. You can talk about this, that, and everything, needless to say, of course, that involves your partner too! However, make sure you don't keep agreeing or nodding to everything that he says. This will again get boring. Sometimes, try offering your own perspective too. Also, ensure that you don't turn your fun conversations into an interview or an interrogation by asking him questions one after the other. You may be trying to impress or keep him interested, but don't forget being yourself. In short, be natural and don't try to be someone you are not. This is just to avoid your relationship from getting dull. And you never know, you might just learn something new about him, and he also may get to see a new and fun side of yours!