Phone Dating Tips and Etiquette for the Perfect Conversation
Planning to call or text your date? Wait! Make sure you take care of the tips given here! Read on to avoid any mistakes!
Neha Rajan Deshmukh
Mar 12, 2019
Tap to Read ➤
Of course, you don't want to mess things up while having a conversation with him / her, right? Obviously, you want it to be in your favor! This information shall give you interesting tips and ideas as to how you can impress your date!
Also, it will tell you what not to do during phone dating! For a perfect conversation, you must follow these phone tips and etiquette given here.
What to Do During Phone Dating
Following are some phone dating ideas you can try out!
● Make a plan. Do not mess things up on the spot. Instead, be prepared to impress your date with a perfect plan. So, if you want, you can pen down some cool things to say to your date!
● Invite him / her to a coffee shop or your favorite restaurant, and order something of his / her choice! ● Ask your date how he has spent the day. Nothing can impress your date more than your caring attitude.
● Make sure your call doesn't last for more than 15 - 20 minutes! Anybody can get bored if you keep on talking about things that don't really interest the person in front! ● Speak about things that are true! Do not fake! If your love interest finds that out one fine day, you'll be in a fix!
● Make your conversation humorous! ● You can talk about a hypothetical situation, as it is always fun to discuss that! Ask him some funny but tricky questions which shall make you understand your date better! Ask a girl about her most cherished dream, or ask a guy about his own happiness!
● You can also discuss various delicacies! That might just give you another meeting with your date! ● If you are about to meet, ask about the dress she is wearing, and try to match up!
● Make sure that when you talk, you sound cheerful! Positive vibes are always infectious! Sweet questions get sweet answers!
● If your date doesn't pick up the call due to any reason, do make it a point to leave a message saying that you had called because you were thinking of him / her. Also, tell the other person to revert!
● Sound very confident. Once your date knows that you are a sensible person to talk to, your meetings shall automatically gain momentum!
What Not to Do During Phone Dating
Following are some things you should avoid doing at any cost during phone dating!
● Do not talk and eat at the same time! It feels gross! ● Make sure you make a call only and only before 9 pm. Calling someone after 9 pm is a bad idea, as a person may just sleep early some day or is busy having dinner with family.
● Do not talk about your troubles every now and then. Your date may just get irritated at some point of time! So no grumbling! ● Do not make any racist comments! Your date might not like it at all, and may form a wrong impression of yours!
● Avoid talking about naughty things! A little bit of fun is fine, but do not exceed the limit! Do not make it sound vulgar! ● If your date does not pick up your call for some reason, don't go on calling him several times! Your date is intelligent enough to read the number of missed calls! It will make him feel as if you are needy!
● Do not talk about your past relationships! That way, you will put an end to everything even before it begins well! ● Don't make use of puns every now and then! Those may seem like taunts at times!
● Also, don't swear on things every now and then! That will make your date feel as if he or she doesn't believe you! ● Do not lie! Let your voice have a calm and loving tone!
Some of you might have a bad habit to text your date often! Stop that at once! Texting can make your date feel that you lack confidence to speak to them! Also, even if you text, make sure you do it at the right time!
If you want to ask your date out for a coffee, do not text! Make a call! Stand up when you are talking. That will make you feel confident and energetic! Otherwise, you may just doze off!
So try calling your date today, keeping in mind the points mentioned here! Have fun! Be confident! You can make it happen! Best of luck!