They say that it isn't said enough and that is the main reason why you don't hear any great romance stories nowadays. If you love him, don't miss the chance to tell that so, because once the moment passes you will never get it back.
Sometimes we try to show that we are so tough and are in total control of our feelings and therefore avoid letting our emotions out. This is not the way to live, let go and indulge in your emotions and experience the uncertainties that come along with it.
If you love him express it, don't be shy, don't think what will happen, don't expect anything in return, just say it because you feel it. Sometimes saying 'I Love You' isn't enough, you need to back it up with a unique gesture.
Cute Ways to Say I love You to Him
Tell him how much you love him with a cute gesture that is sure to bring a smile to his face. This is the best way to make your connection felt. Find out what he likes and include that in your plan. Here are a few suggestions that will set your mind running.
- Send him a 'Punch Me Toy', which says 'I Love You' every time he punches it.
- Get him a pet cat which has a collar tag saying 'I love you' and your initial scribbled in the corner.
- Place pop up cards in 5 to 6 different locations for him to find and have each card say 'I love you'.
- One of the funkiest ways of saying I love you to him is sending him a singing telegram.
Out of the Box Ideas
- Hire a sky writing expert and have him write I love you and his name while you cunningly take him for a walk in the park.
- Take him for a walk and have an electronic advertisements board say how much you love him.
- Get hold of a bunch of toddlers and get them to give him a rose with a note professing your love.
The words don't change but the idea is to say it in a different way, one that he will remember for time immemorial and recall the incident with fondness in his heart. The true measure of love is to bring happiness to other so do it with style, grace, and finesse.