Throwing someone a pickup line may sound like a cheesy thing to do, but it’s actually a great way to reach out to strangers. These cute pickup lines are for those looking for friendship or someone they may like to date.
Strangers are everywhere – at school, work, in the mall, or even at the local grocery store. We’re constantly interacting with people we hardly know, yet they all play a significant role in our lives. Our parents tell us when we’re really young, that we shouldn’t speak to or entertain strangers. There’s a reason why they’re called so, cause they’re ‘strange’. But as we grow up, we learn how to deal with people after they’re not strangers anymore. Some of us can be pretty direct when it comes to interacting with total strangers, even going as far as exchanging numbers and such. There’s no harm in socializing, except that you have to exercise caution in certain situations. If anyone comes off as weird, inappropriate, or desperate – run for the hills. Even the nice ones should be approached warily.
Pickup Lines to Use on Girls
• There’s just one thing your eyes haven’t told me yet… your name.
• Do you have a Band Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
• You look so sweet you’re giving me a toothache.
• Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
• What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
• Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.
• You’re too pretty to be real. May I pinch you to see if I’m dreaming?
• There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
• You would look better with me by your side.
• A girl like you is worth the trouble to pursue.
• I’m trying really hard not to disappoint you, but I’m fumbling because your beauty is distracting.
Pickup Lines to Use on Guys
• Are you off the market? Cause that would just break my heart.
• Boy you so fine, I wanna make you mine.
• You look like you just stepped out of a magazine.
• Could you please hold this (purse)? Thank you. I knew you’d be a gentleman.
• I’m charmed to finally meet Mr. Prince Charming.
• I wasn’t expecting to bump into a George Clooney look-alike.
• Here I am! What were your other two wishes?
• You can fall off a building, you can fall out of a tree, but baby the best way to fall, is in love with me.
• It is not my fault I fell in love. You’re the one who tripped me.
• Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I have only met you in my dreams.
• Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you’ve stolen my heart.
• I saw you staring, thought I’d come up and say hi. Saw something you liked?
These pickup lines could also serve as great conversation starters in a lame party or social setting. Don’t worry about how you’re going to sound to the other person, as long as you’re self-assured, amicable, and smooth.