There are so many things that girls can do for their special one and see him smile. Here are some nice things that you can do for him in order to make his day really special.
Do you feel like the romance in your relationship is frizzling out? Do not feel that spark you felt when you two were together anymore? It’s time that you bring back that spark in your relationship by doing some cute things for your boyfriend. Giving flowers or taking him out for dinner are romantic, but why not try out something new that he will cherish? Here are some cute things to do for your boyfriend that you can try out to bring the old romance back.
Cute Things to Do for Him
Doing things for your boyfriend in order to make him happy does not necessarily mean that you have to spend a lot of money for expensive gifts. Sometimes, the simplest and the cutest of the things that you do for him mean more to him than those expensive gifts. The following list will make things easier for you.
- Go for a walk on the beach, especially on a full moon night.
- Kiss him and tell him that you love him, when he is least expecting it! When you tell him that, mean it and do not say it just because you have to.
- For once, just go to a quiet spot and watch the sunset together. Do not forget to hold hands.
- Cook a nice dinner for him. As they say, a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! Make his favorite for him and then enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at home.
- Dedicate songs to him on the radio. Make it a point to dedicate some of his favorite songs.
- After he comes home from work, give him a long massage, prepare a nice warm bath ,and get everything ready to make him feel relaxed.
- Buy some paper and crayons, and draw a colorful picture of two stick humans holding hands and smiling. Mark who is who and write I love you in a small heart. Put this in an official envelope and mark it urgent. When he opens it thinking it’s official, the drawing is going to make his day.
- Join a dance class together. You can learn his favorite dance, if he has one.
- When he leaves for work, see him off and then immediately send him a mail saying Miss you already, That will be the first thing that he sees when he reaches work.
- Get two basketball tickets for both of you and at half time when the score board shows Happy Birthday Jake. I love you! Jane, try not to miss the look of joy on his face.
- Get up early one day and watch the sunrise together. It’s a great experience watching the birth of a new day with your boyfriend.
- Put your hand on his waist, squeeze it tightly and tell him that you love him.
- Before he goes to take a bath, write I love you or any other romantic message on the mirror.
- Arrange with the florist to send him flowers every hour on his birthday.
- Go out for a picnic, just the two of you. You can also play some romantic songs and dance to them.
- Does he love dogs or cats? This Christmas, surprise him by gifting him a pet of his choice.
- Send him a text every few hours telling him how much you love him or how much he means to you.
- Ask your boyfriend’s family what was it that he wanted since his childhood, and then gift him that. He will not only love the gift, but also the fact that you took the trouble of finding out what he wanted most in his life.
- Kiss his hair and the nape of his neck. Guys love that, especially when they have just got back from a hard day at work.
- Learn a foreign language and coo to him something sweet in it. He will love that (of course, if he understands it).
- Ever so lightly, kiss his jawbone, his collarbone and then whisper the 3 magic words.
- Cuddle up together on a cold night under the blanket and watch some romantic flicks.
- There are also some cute things you can make for your boyfriend, such as a handmade card with both your pictures, a photo frame with a picture of you together, and various other things that you feel like making for him.
The smile on his face will be priceless when he realizes how much you love him and care about him. It’s not necessary that every time it’s your boyfriend who has to get the flowers and the chocolates and take you out for dinner. Sometimes, if you do it, he will surely love it.