The following article suggests some of the best flirting tips for girls in high school, which are sure to get them the attention they seek from their crush! So stay tuned …
So you have recently developed a crush on a guy, but don’t know how to make him fall for you? Well, many teenage girls experience the same dilemma, just chill, because you are not alone! Simply follow these tips suggested below and soon you will find the guy asking you out for a date.
- Now this is not exactly one of the best tips for flirting, still girl, consider half of your job done, if you can dress up well and look gorgeous and trendy! Guys, especially in their teen years, fall for looks more than anything else. If you maintain yourself and look good, you will soon have lots of guys approaching you for a date!
- Of course, not literally! But yes, you can do a lot with your eyes to convince a guy that you fancy him! Look into the eyes of a guy you are interested in while talking to him, and then in between just lower your eyes for a fraction of a second and then look up. I know it may seem ridiculous to you, but do this a number of times when you either find him looking at you or when you are talking to him, believe me it certainly works!
A Dazzling Smile!
- Sometimes, a genuine smile is more than enough to win a guy’s heart. Dazzle the guy with a warm smile. Every time you see him walking past you or standing near you, just wave at him and smile! However, do not overdo it or you will start looking desperate!
Make him Talk
- Another flirting tip for girls in high school is to make the guy talk to you. You can do things like ask him to help you with a particular project. Or, if he likes to read, you can ask him to lend you a book, etc. The more reasons you give him to talk to you, the more chances there are that he will ask you out on a date!
- A useful piece of advice is to look and sound feminine! When the guy in question comes and talks to you, lower your voice a bit!
- It’s not just gilrs, even boys fall for praises! So compliment the guy. And when you do that, make sure you sound genuine! You can say things like how good he plays basketball or how well dressed he is, etc.
Lean, Touch and a Whisper!
- Through your body language, you can convince the guy that you are interested in him, without making it apparent. Some of the flirting tips for teen girls are to lean towards the guy, while talking to him. Perhaps, even whisper in his ears a few times! Touch his shoulder or hand or back in a harmless, friendly manner. By using these subtle body language flirting signs, you can easily get a guy to like you.
- This is very important. A guy has to like you for who you are. Always be yourself! Never pretend to be someone who you are not, just to get a guy’s attention!
However, if you still find the guy whose attention you seek, slightly indifferent towards you, move on! Do not focus or obsess over a single guy. You are young, so experiment, flirt and basically have fun in life, without taking any of these things seriously!