The first love, the first date, the first kiss … nobody forgets their first experience. Before any new experience, you are filled with many apprehensions, and everyone wants their first experience to be special. One such beautiful moment is a kiss. This LoveBondings article helps you lose your fears, and tells you how to kiss passionately for the first time.
All over the world, there are different rituals to display affection. Eskimos show their affection by rubbing their noses. The French show their affection by kissing twice on the cheeks. In other cultures, people hug to show their affection. And you want to show your affection with a kiss. You have found that special someone in your life, but you have not kissed each other yet, and are wondering how to kiss for the first time. You have thought a million times about how to kiss passionately, but you are not sure. And you want your first kiss to be perfect. Listed below are a few etiquette and guidelines that you should keep in mind.
- Hygiene is of utmost importance. Make sure you have brushed your teeth well.
- If you are going out, carry some mint or mouthwash with you.
- Keep your lips well moisturized. Use a natural colored lip balm.
- Ladies, if you use lipstick, wear it light-toned.
- Boys, it is a good idea to get a clean shave.
- Guys with beards can go in for a trim, and remove any excess hair.
- Guys, do not smoke. And if you do, carry a toothbrush and toothpaste, or mouthwash to freshen up your mouth. Remember, “kissing a smoker is same as kissing ashtray, and is not acceptable”.
- If you are in the heat of the moment, and your lips are dry, moisten them with your tongue.
For the Girls
The first move in a kiss is mostly made by the guy, and it is important to know how to respond to the kiss. But, if you have been waiting for the guy to kiss you, and it has not happened yet, be bold, and make the first move. Given below are the ways on how to kiss a boy passionately.
- Your body language can express what’s on your mind. Your guy needs to know that you want to kiss him, or you want him to kiss you. Get closer to your guy, and lightly touch his arm or thigh.
- Eye contact is very important, so maintain steady eye contact, but don’t stare.
- After you are close enough, and comfortable with the space between you, look in his eyes, and then at his lips. This will surely attract his attention.
- Start kissing him lightly, and then kiss him with your lips slightly apart. By now, the guy should be kissing you back. Caress his neck or back.
- Then deepen your kiss by lightly biting his lower lip. This is a big turn-on for guys. If you feel his tongue, just play lightly with it.
- End your kiss with another gentle kiss on his lips.
- While kissing, your eyes should be closed. After the kiss, open your eyes and look into his.
For the Guys
Women can judge from their first kiss, what kind of a guy you are, and what your relationship is going to be like. So it’s very important to know how to kiss someone passionately. Here’s how to do it right.
- Choose a place that has enough privacy.
- Make sure your partner is ready for the kiss. Have a good conversation, and make her comfortable. You can look at her eyes and lips, and touch her hair, arm or shoulder lightly.
- It is very important to go slow and steady. Place your thumb on her cheek, and cradle her neck gently, but firmly.
- It is very important to know the right pressure, or she might think you’re trying to strangle her. Start kissing the girl lightly with mouth closed. Then kiss her with your lips slightly apart, and slowly increase the pressure to deepen the kiss.
- End the kiss slowly and gently. You can also end the kiss by giving another small kiss on her forehead or eyelids.
One of the most feared ‘fears’ is kissing for the first time, and wanting your first kiss to be perfect. But let me tell you that the situation doesn’t have to be perfect, though the kiss has to be. Also, if you are dating for long, and trust him or her, the kiss is bound to be perfect. Just follow the above guidelines, and you will get it right. Here’s a beautiful poem by the famous poet Edmund Vance Cooke.
“Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.“