Tearing your hair out wondering if he likes you back? Why do that when you can simply take the ‘How to tell if a guy likes you’ quiz? Stop fretting already and go take the quiz.
Strange love – Pleasure and pain. Love the feeling of love. Hate the dread of rejection. Confused by the conundrum ‘Maybe he likes me…maybe he doesn’t’. Tired of reading the signs wrong. Yeah…crushes are like that. I’ve been there. Wondering on countless occasions whether he was interested in me or was I just putting too much thought into turning this into a love story. On most occasions, I never even got around to finding out whether he liked me or not, a relationship was a distant dream. Eventually, I’d get really tired of the waiting and contemplating and forget about the whole deal. Been there, done that? Not easy, is it? Especially if you like the guy and you’re getting all these mixed signals from him. You don’t know whether to read into his supposed positive signs or ignore them. Whether to play on those signs and take the first step or whether to simply sit still. Tough.
Sometimes we over-analyze things. Sometimes, the simplest solutions are well, simple. What’s the solution in this scenario? A quiz. Yup. Take a quiz to figure out whether he’s into you or not, why not? No matter how many times you wish you could read the signs he was giving you, hoping for the jump-in-the-air-run-about-like-a-mad-person ‘positive’ signs or getting yourself down with the negative – I’m-sure-he-does-not-like-me, kind of oscillating, bi-polar emotions (all in a split second), a better solution would be to go on and take a quiz. Answers that you’re looking for will follow and you’ll finally be able to deal with whatever it is that you do find in the test – happy or sad. Let’s go?
Take this Quiz
Take this quiz to see if the guy you think likes you, really does like you.
1. When your eyes meet, he…
- …does not register it and goes about his work.
- …smiles a polite smile and looks away after 2-3 seconds.
- …looks at me for a long time.
- …looks and then immediately turns away. Then looks up again.
2. When he talks to you, he…
- Err, we’ve never actually spoken.
- …asks me about class work or office work and then goes his way.
- …never starts a conversation, I have to initiate it.
- …talks about a lot of things, even personal. He sometimes stutters while doing that.
3. How are his friends around you? Do they mention him?
- I don’t think they know I exist.
- They talk to me about class and stuff, but almost never mention him.
- They talk to me about other things and I guess he’s mentioned once in a while as well.
- They mention him frequently and have this teasing streak about them.
4. He comes online, you ping him. He…
- …does not reply and goes offline after sometime.
- …replies with a generic ‘Hi’ but not much after.
- …replies and keeps the conversation flowing.
- …replies immediately and seems reluctant to end it.
5. If you meet him in the hallway, he will…
- …not even know he passed you by.
- …look at you then glance away.
- …look at you, smile and then continue on his way.
- …stop to say Hi and then wait a while to chat.
6. If you talk, how is his body language around you?
- He seems disinterested. He looks over my head or stares at his watch often.
- He maintains a social distance and talks to me like an acquaintance.
- He’s quite relaxed around me, and talks to me like he would to one of his guy friends.
- He leans in when he talks, touches my arms a lot and pays undivided attention to what I’m saying.
7. If you see him with a group of girls, he…
- …wouldn’t even know I passed him by.
- …would glance over and go back to talking to them.
- …would ask me to join them…and a couple of others as well.
- …stops talking to them and looks at me. He’ll step away from the girls and bring in a distance between them.
8. At a party you have a little too much to drink and end up saying things that suggest you have feelings for him. The next time you’ll meet, he…
- …goes about things as though nothing ever happened.
- …teases you about your capacity to drink.
- …asks how you’re feeling and whether you’re feeling better.
- …mentions what you said and tries to have a conversation about the same.
9. When you call him up, he…
- …is quite curt. He says he is busy and hangs up soon.
- …talks for a while but seems distracted and in a hurry to cut the call.
- …does not initiate cutting the call, but when you ask to hang up, he complies.
- …talks to you for a long, long time till either his, or your phone battery conks off.
10. You give him your no., he…
- …does not call.
- …never ends up calling. When you ask him why he didn’t call, he says he lost your number.
- …calls after a few days and talks about general things.
- …calls either the same day or the next and you’ll end up having a good conversation.
11. Does he ever flirt with you?
- He does not even talk to me! Flirting is way off.
- If you call whamming me in the head, flirting…sure!
- He jokes about and acts all cute, but flirting, I dunno if you can call it that.
- He does end up complimenting me and having this cheeky grin on his face.
12. If you lost something/dropped something, would he help you look for it?
- I don’t think he’d really care.
- Pretty sure he wouldn’t.
- Maybe if I asked him…maybe.
- He’ll probably bunk class to help me look for it.
13. If you asked him out, do you think he’d go?
- Hell no.
- Only if he was dared to do it.
- Maybe. Not really sure.
- Ya I think so. He’s even been dropping hints.
Took the test? Results? If most of your answers were No.4, then girl…oh he soooo likes you! The No.3s could also be indicative of his crush. He’s probably very shy and can’t muster up the courage to make the first move. The No.2s means that he only sees you as an acquaintance. And the No.1s means you should not even bother. This guy does not even know you exist or even if he does, he looks at you like he would a wall.
Interesting Ways to Tell if a Guy Likes you
If the above quiz did not provide you with some of the sure signs he likes you, then here are some interesting ways to find out exactly that.
► He’ll try to talk to you often.
► He’ll always be around in the periphery.
► You’ll invariably catch him staring at you when you look at him.
► He’ll get a goofy smile whenever you smile at him.
► When you’re in the company of him and other guys, he’ll try to be close to you or back them (that’s his subtle way of blocking them from you.)
► He’ll compliment you about simple things that no one else even notices.
► He’ll ask you to a harmless coffee at the cafeteria.
► He’ll ask your opinions and try to include you in group conversations.
► He’ll always be ready to help you out (giving you the book from the top shelf that you can’t reach)
► He’ll constantly smooth his clothes and/or hair. This is his subconscious way of preening for you.
► This one’s a subtle one. Guys who are shy and can’t really approach you by themselves, will try to befriend your friend and get to know you via them.
► He confides in you.
► He invites you with friends for movies et al.
Now you know what you need to know? So then, does he like you or not? He does? So now maybe you’d like to know how to show a guy you like him? Simple. These formulas apply for you as well. Just make your presence felt, engage him in a conversation, ask after him, talk to him daily, flirt with him a little and he’ll pretty much be where you were before you took the quiz. Then after you’re done sufficiently torturing the guy, surprise him by asking him out. Best day ever? Time to make it happen.