Usually when you’re in the company of the one you love, words come out quite effortlessly. But, there can be times where words may fail you and you just sit there awkward, waiting for your date to say something. Here are some romantic questions to ask your lover in such situations.
In every relationship, there comes a time when two people run out of things to say. While this doesn’t mean that the love is over or that they have nothing left to tell each other, it does mark a temporary uneasiness between the couple. Sometimes, the conversation may become pretty boring. Running out of words may also happen if the two have just started dating, in which case, they can use certain questions to learn a new aspect of their lover’s personality and keep the conversation going. Because, lets face it, despite having said all that about love not needing a language or words and all that, your dates will get really boring without a fun conversation!
Questions to Ask on a Date
- What do you think is the most attractive trait in my personality?
- What was your first impression about me?
- What is your idea of an ideal date?
- What would you not do for me? (a great, more realistic variation from the old what would you do for me?)
- What are your views on French kissing?
- What song would you like to make love on?
- What would be your dream holiday destination?
- What would be the perfect gift?
- Who would be your dream date?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What was your childhood like?
- What was the best birthday gift you ever got?
- What are your fantasies?
- What is the one thing you hate about me and want me to change?
- Which song/poem do you love the most?
- What is the most attractive thing about me?
- What do you love most about me?
- What would you like me to call you?
- Which was the best date we’ve ever had?
- If you could make love to me anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Lover
- What would you do if you had USD 100,000?
- What’s your dad like?
- What’s your mom like?
- Who do you hate the most in this world?
- What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
- Who was your first crush? How old were you? (you’ll be surprised at some of the answers!)
- What is the funniest name you’ve ever heard?
- Have you ever slept in a movie? Which one?
- Which song irritates you the most?
- If you could change your name/surname, what would you change it to?
- Which is your favorite chocolate?
- What is the funniest thing you’ve ever heard on the news?
- What is your worst nightmare?
- If we had the house to ourselves for three hours, what would you like to do?
- According to you, which is the most boring TV show on air today?
- Which country would you like to be the president of?
- Which country would you never go to?
- Have you ever stuck a chewing gum under a desk?
- Don’t you think kids are annoying?
So here were some fun and inventive questions you can ask your lover. So, give your relationship a shot in the arm with these questions.