It's fun to irritate him and get him thinking through incessant and pestering questions. These stupid questions don't mean anything, but, when you have nothing to do, probably they are your only resort. When you run out on them, what are friends for?
Some Lame Questions
- What does it mean when a man looks at other women when he is with his girlfriend?
- Does my bottom look big in this?
- Who would we be if we were a Hollywood couple?
- If you were a bird or an animal what would you like to be?
- Which storybook character attracts you the most?
- Why do lovers sing, when they can talk?
- Which comic superhero would you associate yourself with?
- If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
- Do you have any scars that I don't know about?
- What is the first thing you notice about opposite sex?
- Who gets to keep the pennies in a wishing well?
- Why do they say love hurts, when it doesn't?
- Do you love me unconditionally?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- If you could rob something, what would you rob?
- Why are men and women's shoe sizes different?
- What happens when you say "hi" to your friend on an airplane whose name is Jack?
Ask Someone Something Stupid
- Why isn't the word 'gullible' in the dictionary?
- Can a person choke and die on a life savor?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Can you blow a balloon up under water?
- Does it really count in court when an atheist is sworn in under oath using a Bible?
- If you were born exactly at 12:00 midnight on December 31st - January 1st, which year would you say you were born in?
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
- When a car is for sale and it has a balloon on it, does the balloon come with it?
- If you are parking somewhere and the signs in front of the parked cars say "30 minutes" then when your 30 minutes are up can you park in the spot right next to you?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- Why is there a size 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, and so forth, but no 13, 15, and 17?
- If the day before a holiday is called Christmas Eve, is the day after Christmas Adam?
- Why is it that on the back of a medicine bottle it says "adult" is 12 and above, but the adult age in reality is 18?
- Why do most people put more effort into their wedding than their actual marriage?
- What do vegetarians feed their dogs?
- If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
- Why do you DELETE something on the computer, but ERASE something on paper?
Dumb Questions to Ask Your Friends
- Why is it when we laugh in school the teachers say do you find something funny? When obviously we do?
- Why do people call it an ATM, but they know it's really saying Automated Teller Machine?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Do people with big eyes see at a wider range than people with smaller eyes?
- When you see the weather report and it says "partly cloudy" and then the next day it says "partly sunny"; what's the difference?
- If you took a compass to outer space would it still point "magnetic north"? Is there still a north, south, east, and west in space?
- What is the opposite of medium?
- I have "juicy green apple shampoo." Is it important that the apples were juicy?
- Where does the "o" come from when we abbreviate "number" with no?
- They say that only one in four rapes are reported. How do they know?
- Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say "hi, my name's Bob. I'm an alcoholic"?
Interesting and fun, these questions will surely create ripples of laughter, if not answers.