If you intend to take your relationship to higher levels of commitment, you need to be well informed about your partner, his opinions and his judgments. These 100 questions to ask your boyfriend is a great start to knowing him in a completely new way!
He knows every little thing about you. He is there for you just the way you want him to be. But do you know enough things about him to be his emotional anchor? He is definitely not going to let out those best kept secrets that easily. A set of handpicked 100 questions to ask a guy is the best way to get him talking. After all communication is the key to any healthy relationship. A list of 100 questions to ask your boyfriend will help you to get to know him better before taking your relationship any further. Knowing his views, opinions and his judgments will play an important role in making an informed choice. Read on for 100 questions to ask your boyfriend before marriage or before taking any serious decisions.
Top 100 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
1. How do you visualize your future?
2. Which experience would you say is the turning point of your life?
3. What has been the most important decision in your life?
4. Do you have any enemies? Why?
5. Where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. What do you do when you are bored?
8. How do you spend time with your family?
9. Do you think it’s OK for me to still have feelings for my ex?
10. What is your definition of intimate?
11. Do you agree with: Where there was fire, ashes remain?
12. What are your future financial plans?
13. What is your biggest goal in life?
14. What is your favorite book?
15. Describe yourself in 3 words?
16. Tell me your 3 weaknesses.
17. Who is your hero?
18. What is the most important thing in life?
19. What would be your questions to ask on a first date?
20. What are your bad habits?
21. What is your point of view of the world?
22. What would you do to leave an impression on the girl on your first date?
23. How would you describe the perfect life?
24. What has been your most intimate experience?
25. Who has been your most intimate partner?
26. Do you still have feelings for an ex partner?
27. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
28. Do you regret living those intimate experiences with that person?
29. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?
30. What made you go that far?
31. Are you a virgin?
32. Would you rather follow your heart or your head?
33. What is your opinion about premarital sex?
34. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
35. How would you react if I told I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender?
36. How and when would you know if I am the right one?
37. Do you believe in God? Why?
38. Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn’t?
39. What hobbies do you spend money on?
40. Have to ever experimented with drugs?
41. What do you think is the key to good parenting techniques?
42. Would you like to have pets in the house?
43. What is the most weirdest thing about you?
44. Tell me something about your first kiss.
45. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, what are you willing to do about it?
46. Have you ever regretted one of your ‘romantic encounters’?
47. Do you believe in soulmates?
48. Do you have a criminal record, any contraction of diseases?
49. What is your dream job?
50. Are you willing to stay away from your family if you ever have to for a job?
51. Which celebrity/author/singer would you like to know (if you get a chance)? And why?
52. If you know you are not going to get caught, will you ever cheat on your partner?
53. What do you think about love at first sight?
54. Would you like your partner choosing profession over personal life?
55. If you could meet a famous person, living or dead, whom would you like to meet?
56. Who is you favorite fictional character and why?
57. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
58. What do you think is your biggest regret?
59. What do you think, does your ideal vacation look like?
60. Which is your favorite movie?
61. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
62. What is the one thing about you that you take pride in?
63. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life?
64. What is your first memory?
65. What do you like most about you?
66. Will you be OK with me hanging out with your friends?
67. What would you want to do to live your life differently?
68. Have you ever taken dancing classes?
69. Do you think it is important to learn any form of performing arts?
70. What are you looking for in a relationship? In the long term or short term?
71. If you have three wishes, what do would you wish for?
72. Which is the song that makes you happy?
73. If you could be a superpower, what would be your superpower?
74. Who was the most influential person for you in your formative years?
75. Which movie makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it?
76. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
77. What is the best advice you ever received?
78. What kind of music you like?
79. Why did your last relationship break?
80. Are you still friends with her?
81. What was the best and the worst moment you spent with her?
82. What are the craziest things that you’ve done?
83. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now?
84. If you could go on a road trip where would you go?
85. What is the best part about family life?
86. What is your favorite memory of your family?
87. Tell me 3 good points about me.
88. What are your expectations from your better half?
89. Did you ever want to kill someone?
90. What is your topmost ambition in life?
91. What is the thing that will make you think I am bad?
92. Can you live without gadgets?
93. Are you a shopaholic?
94. After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no? (if you’ve asked him out)
95. Did anyone help you figure out how to ask me out on a first date?(if he’s asked you out)
96. What are your views on open relationships?
97. Would you ever like to adopt children?
98. Is money more important to you or relationships you share with people?
99. What is it that you are passionate about?
100. If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out?
Taking a plunge into marriage or any other kind of formal engagement is no act to be performed on a whim. Knowing your partner well is the first move towards building the fundamentals of trust in a relationship. 100 questions to ask your boyfriend have to timed well to make the impact. Hope, these questions have answered your issues about getting to know him well!