Getting to know a person in a limited set of questions is not possible. However, they help to break the ice and initiate a conversation. Here is a list of questions to ask a guy to get to know him better.
Be it a 21 question game, or simply conversation starters, using carefully picked questions can help in understanding the nature and thoughts of a person. So, although you may be in awe with the guy you have just met and are attracted to him, you can build a relationship only after you get to know him better. He has asked you out for a date and you want it to be fun and interesting. Here are some questions to ask a guy you like, when on a date, in order to have an easy-flowing conversation.
Make sure you use these questions only to initiate a conversation. If you ask too many questions, you might end up making it appear as an interview session. Following are some random questions that will help you know the guy’s likes and dislikes, personality, ambitions, etc. As these questions cover a broad range of topics, they will help in knowing him better. They can be used on early dates.
- Is there anyone in the world you love so much that you can easily give your life for them?
- What is the best/worst job you have ever had?
- What did you enjoy/hate about school?
- Is there any cause that you believe in?
- If you had a chance to change something about yourself/your life, what would that be?
- According to you, what are the attributes of a perfect woman?
- What are your goals/ambitions for the future?
- Are you religious/atheist/agnostic?
- Have you ever done a good deed in secret?
- Who is your hero/idol?
- Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship with them?
- What, according to you, is a perfect/dream job?
- Which is your all-time favorite book/movie? Why?
- Which is the best place you have traveled to/would like to take me to?
- Do you believe in living life king-size or giving it away for social causes?
- Do you have any phobia/deep fear?
- What is the craziest/most daring thing you have ever done?
- What has made you what you are today?
- What was your childhood like?
- What is your idea of a perfect party/celebration?
- What, according to you, is your biggest achievement?
Now, you need to be comfortable with the guy to ask the following questions; or you can ask them when you get into a relationship with him.
- How was your first date?
- Do you still have feelings for any of your ex?
- Whenever you meet a girl, what is the first thing that you notice about her?
- Have you ever dated two girls at the same time, without either of them knowing it?
- How is your relation with your siblings?
- What things about your ex(s) drove you crazy?
- Tell me the sexiest thing about yourself/about me?
- Who is your closest female friend/best friend?
- What is your idea of true love?
- What was your first impression about me?
- What is the thing you do not like about me?
- Have you dated/had a crush on a woman much older/younger to you?
- What is your idea of a perfect date/relationship/marriage?
- What exactly is your concept of a marriage?
- How long would you want to know someone before getting married?
- What kind of girl do you really like?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Do you believe in an open relationship?
- What was your best/worst dating experience?
- Are you on friendly terms with any of your ex?
- Do you believe in ‘being together forever’?
- What is the funniest thing you have ever done with a girl?
- For how long have you gone without sex?
- How often do you think of sex?
- What was the funniest ever nickname given to you?
- Has a guy ever made a pass at you?
- What is the funniest prank you ever played/was played on you?
- If you were a woman for a day, what would you do?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- Have you ever thrown up in a public place?
- Do you have any silly wish?
- Were you ever embarrassed in public because of your girl?
- What is the craziest thing you have done when you were drunk?
One of the things to remember is that when he is talking, you should also concentrate on his body language as it speaks volumes than actual words. However, note that although you may make use of these conversation starters, do not make the conversation seem like a question answer session. When he answers the question, it will lead to a normal and easy flow of conversation, that will help you to get to know him well. Secondly, also note that this is no magic question set to form a successful relationship. It depends on several other factors. Good luck!