Presently single, ready to mingle? Here are some interesting dating headline examples that women can consider to catch their dream dates on the World Wide Web. All you single ladies out there, get ready to rock the cyber dating scene!
Congratulations! So, you have finally created your online dating profile and are eagerly signing in frequently to check the responses! Hey, why the crestfallen look? Not getting enough relevant responses? You’re probably thinking where in the world are all those great guys that all others are dating?, right? Well, all those great guys are right there, just a click away, all you need to do is get their attention!
If your online dating profile isn’t working wonders for you yet, it’s time you considered doing something about your dating profile’s headline. A great headline is a major attention grabber and can amaze you with the number of eager responses your profile gets, whether you avail of paid or free online dating services. Here are some interesting dating headline examples for women which will give you some ideas on how to spice up your headline without overdoing the ‘cheesy’ effect or appearing desperate!
There is a concept in management which is known as the Elevator Pitch. Let me elaborate. Suppose you are a B2B salesperson who is going to meet the purchase manager of ABC Enterprises to sell concrete. As you enter the building of ABC Enterprises, you catch a glimpse of the CEO of ABC Enterprises enter the elevator. You rush towards the elevator and get in with the CEO. The elevator is on the ground floor and the CEO pushes the button for third floor.
Now, you are alone with the CEO in the lift and only have time till the elevator reaches the third floor to impress the CEO and sell your product. If you manage to impress him, even the purchase manager would have no choice but to opt for your product over other vendors! Headlines for dating profiles work similar to the elevator pitch – it must catch the guys’ attention and create an impression in very less time! Therefore, it must be short yet catchy and relevant. Here are some great dating profile headline examples for women; read them to get an idea and then get creative to come up with some original dating headlines for your profile!
Catchy Headline Samples for Women
- Lioness needs keeper!
- Life’s a zoo, wanna get into my cage?
- I am composing a harmony of love; will you be my Muse?
- Where are all the bad boys?
- Join me in my adventure – LIFE!
- Looking for brains besides brawns.
- Let me be the sunshine of your life!
- Great cook…if you wanna add some spice to your life…
- Disneyland ain’t the only place where dreams come true….
- If you’re the gutsy type, I’m the kind of trouble you’d love getting into (wink! wink!)!
- Let’s get together and make boredom a thing of the past!
- I’m addicted to this site! Help me quit by becoming my mate.
- Have a seat! Comfortable? Good, let me introduce myself to you then…
- Don’t hit on my profile if you’re not keen on hitting on me!
- Life is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration … seeking that 1%.
- If love is a crime baby, I’ll do my time!
Funny Headline Ideas for Women
- Shopping for a great guy – and they said there was no such store?!
- I believe that griffins, good men and other mythical creatures exist – prove me correct, at least in one aspect!
- Finding a good man is like nailing Jell-O to a tree – I’m desperate to nail Jell-O to a tree!
- U and I could be more than just vowels…!
- If you don’t like coffee, there are always the movies and the baseball games!
- My soul mate’s gonna be my only property; guys who can commit unconditionally only need apply.
- Waiting for a knight in shining armor – will do if he comes in jeans or tracks!
- Sweep me off my feet, you don’t need no broom for that!
- Pickup lines won’t get you anywhere with me.
- Are guys on this site really such wimps?
- Brainy lass seeking smart connection!
- You can be my prince charming or my future ex – you’ll never know unless you give it a try!
Those were some creative examples that women can use. You can get as innovative as you want, just make sure that you stick to the three basic rules for success – keep it short, follow online dating etiquette and avoid clichés! Readers, please feel free to share any original, creative headline ideas via the comment box below. Creative dating profile headlines for women are sure to catch more attention and your chances of getting interesting responses will go up! Dating is fun – the catchier your headline, the more fun you’ll have! Use your headline as a lasso to noose all those studs and stallions out there!