Creativity can really be put to the test when it comes to making some really effective dating headlines To help you with some of these attractive headlines for your dating profile, we have a few examples mentioned below.
If you are putting up a dating profile, make sure it has an eye-catching headline. The best part about online dating is that, your first impression is decided through the headlines which you put up on your profile. Even though you get to meet each other later, the first thing that attracts people to visit your profile is that one creative and smart line that you come up with. Some, put up things about themselves, while others come up with funny one liners. You can also give a personal touch to these headlines, because everyone’s profile has something unique about them.
Catchy Dating Headlines
If you want your online dating profile to work, you need to have some really good headlines that will attract as many visitors as possible. It is not necessary that you have to come up with your own dating profile headlines, but you can use various funny quotes and sayings to display your humor. The idea behind these headlines is to create a certain curiosity among your visitors about you, so that they approach you. Find some dating profile headline examples coming up for you and pick the ones that suit you the most.
Great cook wants to add some spice to your life.
• Ask me about how I made a million dollars in less than an hour.
• Bright Lighting Bolt looking to ignite shared path.
• Can you keep up?
• Dating can be fun, and I can prove it!
• Free 30 day trial.
• I know your secret.
• If I could rearrange the Alphabet I would arrange U and I together.
• If you can read this you have passed the first test, if you can’t then you better take a class or something.
• Not looking for short term.
• Only Morons believe in “the secret”!
• Photographer ready to focus all his attention on you.
• Some people chase dreams, I make mine a reality.
• Sorry, but you’ll have to do more than that to impress me.
• Up for a challenge?
• We’ll just lie and say we met in Vegas.
• You have some explaining to do!
• You’re beautiful, but what else do you have to offer?
• Your last online date.
Headline Ideas for Men
Hopeless romantic is a contradiction in terms.
• Can you jump through hoops?
• Guaranteed more fun than your ex!
• I am the guy your mother warned you about.
• I know the difference between THEIR, THERE, and THEY’RE!
• I’ll tell you a story that will blow your mind.
• Let me inspire that great smile of yours!
• Life in the fast lane.
• Party like a rock star? Hell no. Party like a stand-up comedian. You’ll have more stories to tell at the end of the night.
• Uh oh … you’ve just come across a guy who is perfect boyfriend material.
• Yes, it’s true I was called a bad boy by my ex-girlfriend.
Headline Ideas for Women
Women too can come up with catchy dating headlines, because guys love smart writing! To help you with that, take a look at a few dating headline examples for women mentioned below.
Hi, I’m Ms. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
• And you ARE!
• Can you do the robot?
• Don’t cheat yourself, treat yourself.
• Future ex-boyfriends apply here.
• Have a seat! Comfortable? Good, let me introduce myself to you then …
• Help! Trapped on a deserted island, please send the following supplies:
• I’m a better dancer then you are.
• I’m having the time of my life, wanna join me?
• If you had a choice, would you still be single?
• Looking for love, friendship, anything …
• Need someone who can handle high maintenance only!
• RE: RE: RE: Searching for the perfect guy in this city!
• Why do guys have such cheesy headlines on this site?
• A dating headline??? That is so 90’s
With these funky dating headline ideas, you can actually have a few singles replying to your headlines. So, if you want a healthy dating experience which can also be fun, try some of these and make the most out of them.