No matter our outward demeanor, many of us are romantics at heart when it comes to the one we love. From flower-giving to simple picnics in the park or writing sappy love notes; nothing says I love you like the little things. But honestly, there are some things that we just can’t express through our actions. And that’s where words come along; specifically, quotes about love.
Take Shakespeare, for example. This is someone who has been famously known throughout the decades for his tender and poetic words of love, some of which you can read on bookriot.com. His writing became so famous not just from talent, but because words go beyond an intimacy our bodies are capable of. They express our deepest feelings, ones that come from the soul, a place that is truly untouchable.
So whether you’re writing a love letter or Valentine’s Day poem, leaving romantic notes around the house, or are about to get down on your knee and need the proper way to word it – we’ve got you covered.
Top 15 Romantic Quotes About Love
1. “All that you are is all I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
2. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “If I had a flower for every time that I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Unknown
4. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.” – Unknown
5. “You give me the kind of feelings that people write novels about.” – Unknown
6. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” John Smith, Pocahontas
7. “I look at you and see the rest of my life right before my eyes.” – Unknown
8. “Time and time again, I have to pinch myself when you’re next to me because you are my dream come true.” – Unknown
9. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Unknown
10. “I look at you, and I’m home.” – Dory, Finding Nemo
11. “I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you, and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White
12. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
13. “We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole. – The Big Bang Theory
14. “After all these years, you stood by me. The days and nights that I was gone, you sacrificed, believed in me, and stood strong. Because with our love, there’s nothing left to fear, after all these years.” – Journey
15. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
If you are looking for more quotes about love, don’t worry, we have an article for that. Check out our piece, “Short and Extremely Sweet Quotes,” for additional ideas.
In conclusion, while there are plenty more quotes about love, these are some of our top picks for the most emotional, meaningful, and moving quotes of all time. Writing sweet words such as these will definitely make your partner feel special.