Going on your third date is as exhilarating as your first. Graduate into a more intimate phase of your relationship by following numerous ideas mentioned in this LoveBondings article.
If you’re planning a third date, then let me tell you, you have a very good chance of strengthening your relationship further. It also stands as a sign that your first and second dates have been decently well and you both are interested in increasing the intensity of bonding. Especially for men, first and second dates are like typical interviews and call it a norm of the dating world, men have to be cautious in not over-expressing themselves in initial dates. Even a man who is well conversed in dating, may find dating a woman challenging. However, a third date is easier, and comes with less constraints as the lovebirds are somewhat comfortable in their own skin.
Tips to Follow
- As I have told you that third date is more intimate, you must emphasize on expressing your truer and deeper self. Since freedom of expression in a classy style forms this date’s hallmark, all ideas must revolve around more freedom and hence natural and open spaces.
- Choose an outdoor seating that gives you two a sense of relaxation. An open park restaurant (don’t go during peak hours) or a beautiful park is an ideal place. Probably, in your previous dates, you must have badly tried to impress her/him. Now that you’re moving forward, keep simplicity in everything. It’s not necessary that you now go in an expensive restaurant. To spend some leisure time, you can schedule an evening movie followed by a dinner. A long drive to some relaxing place is also helpful in setting the right tempo. Don’t let pressure and nervousness take over you.
- Once you have decided the spot, you must focus on the etiquette. You have to incorporate flirting for your date, but here is the fix. You don’t have to be extra careful about your behavior but ensure that flirting is classy and stylish. I mean to say that if you start a conversation, give it a romantic angle but be cautious it doesn’t let your date feel uncomfortable.
- When it comes to dating etiquette, concepts of sex or precisely, physical intimacy, can be given some liberation. Now, I’m not saying sex is necessary or it must naturally follow on the date. My point is to let things be natural. Physical intimacy is allowed but only if you both are comfortable; a passionate kiss, loving embrace, or peck on the cheek or forehead. Just go with the flow. If you are not being physically intimate, it’s not a big deal.
- For the date, you can choose to give him/her a gift like a bouquet, book, music CDs, movie DVDs, and chocolates. The idea is to just present something as a mark of sweet gesture. You must be knowing what are the likes and dislikes of your date as you have met him/her on first and second dates.
Understand that there is nothing called an ideal third date advice. Be flexible in your approach and just ensure that the person is feeling comfortable. That is important because no matter even if you’re buzzing with very creative ideas, they will fail, if your date is not feeling comfortable. Hopefully, these tips will be helpful to you to strengthen your relationship (only if you really want it?). All the best.