Conversation questions for couples are a great way to know each other if you have just started dating and they also serve as a lifesaver for those couples who have nothing to talk about after so many years together.
It is really amazing, how two people can live together for so many years and still don’t know many things about each other. Normally, it is because we have run out of topics to talk about or we just don’t know how to be with each other anymore. Every relationship goes through a rocky phase once but it is entirely upon us whether we have to go through this tough phase just once or several times. If you think you have run out of things to talk about, then these conversation starters can save the day and help you get to know your partner better.
Conversation Starter Questions
Knowing each other better strengthens the bond between partners. These conversation questions are for couples who have just started dating, and are very helpful in breaking the ice between them.
- If you wanted to look very sexy and hot, what dress would you choose? (Ideally a guy should ask this question)
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- Which vegetable resembles you the most?
- What was the most scariest moment in your life?
- Which is your favorite book?
- If you could bring one character alive from your favorite book, who would that be?
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is? (A question ideally a girl should ask).
- Which is your favorite cartoon character?
- Which is your favorite out of all the four seasons?
- If you were hired by a circus, which would be your favorite act?
- Which event in history would you personally want to witness?
- If you could wake up tomorrow morning in the body of someone else, whom would you choose?
- Which recent movie did you watch, that made you cry?
- Have you told me about all your past relationships? (Make sure you choose the right time when you ask this question).
Romantic Conversation Questions
When you ask romantic questions make sure it is the right time and the place is right too. Take my advice, these questions can have some unexpectedly shocking answers, so don’t start a fight if you get some answers that you were not looking for. Always keep in mind these questions are asked to make your relationship stronger.
- Have you noticed any difference between love, sex and romance? How would you define these three things?
- Out of all the people you know, who has given you the best relationship advice? What was it?
- Is romance important in the everyday life of couples? If it is, how to keep it alive?
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- Which living person would you most like to meet? What would you like to ask him or her?
- Do you believe in destiny? How do your beliefs associate with our relationship?
- What’s your wildest sexual fantasy? Have you ever come close to living it?
- If you had to pick a song that best describes our relationship, which song would that be?
- Which actor/actress do you find the hottest?
- Who is your model for a perfect relationship?
Intelligent Conversation Questions
Below are some excellent conversation topics for couples who are interested in exploring different aspects of their partner’s personality.
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do and where would you go?
- What was the last thing you regretted buying? (Guys, this is our question, but wait for the right time. You can piss her off in a big way.)
- What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
- What are the three things that you regret not learning?
- How would you spend your ideal holiday?
- If you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do?
- If you had a chance to bring someone back from the dead who would that be?
- If you were guaranteed three honest answers to your three questions, which questions would you choose?
- What do you think is the most important invention or innovation that has happened since you were born?
- If you could re-live a day, what day would that be?
So I hope you have enjoyed reading the above mentioned questions. These questions can really help you out; the trick is to use them at the right time and at the right place.