Conversations are a very important part of a relationship as they help in knowing and understanding the other person better. However, when we meet a new person, many times we are tongue-tied and do not know how to begin the conversation. The best way of doing this is by asking questions about the person's work, education, life, etc. However, one should avoid asking very private questions as not everyone likes to share personal information with people whom they have just met.
Once you achieve a level of comfort with each other, it would be a good idea to ask some personal or private questions. Nevertheless, you must be sure that your boyfriend can take some of the questions in a fun spirit. Apart from having fun, some of the private questions can help you in knowing your boyfriend better.
So, here is a list of private questions you can ask.
● What was the worst lie that you told your parents? Were you ever caught?
● What is the lesson in life that you had to learn in the hard way?
● If your friends arrange a party on the day we had planned to have a candle night dinner, what would you choose?
● If on getting up one morning, you found that you have turned into a girl? What would you do?
● If your ex girlfriend comes back and wishes to patch up, would you leave me for her?
● If you find that your best friend is cheating on his girlfriend, what would you do?
● If you get the opportunity to turn into a girl for a day, would you take it? If yes, why? If no, why?
● What was the most dangerous or most challenging thing that you have ever done?
● When I asked you out, did you for even a moment want to say no to me?
●Who should be the dominating person in a relationship- the guy or the girl? Why?
● Would you feel bad if I go for a vacation alone?
● What is your opinion on open relationships?
● What was the first thing that attracted you towards me?
● Do you have any enemies? How do you handle them?
● On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate my looks?
● Do you ever feel the need to have total privacy? If yes, when?
● How did you break up with your ex girlfriend?
● To what extent would you go to make me believe that you love me the most in this world?
● Would you ever get a tattoo for me? If yes, on which part of the body?
● Have you ever cheated during your previous relationships? Have you ever been caught by any of your girlfriends?
● Have you ever fallen for a woman who was much older than you?
● Did you ever have a one night stand?
● If you find that I am cheating on you, what would be your reaction?
● Do you have a secret sexual fantasy?
● What are your turn ons and turn offs?
● Do you have a deep, dark secret? If yes, what is it?
● What is one habit of yours that no one knows about?
● How many girls have you slept with before me?
● Did something I did in public embarrass you?
● Did you ever have a crazy sexual experience?
● Do you get attracted to guys?
Apart from these questions you can ask a guy, you can come up with much more questions on your own. Though these are good conversation starters, do not ask them as if you are taking your boyfriend's interview. He may get offended or may get suspicious of your intentions. So, if you are getting bored, pick one of these private questions to have an interesting and fun conversation with your boyfriend.