Love; it's painful, romantic, dreamlike, complicated, challenging, adventurous, and filled with mystery, all at the same time. Although people all over the world fall in and out of love so many times, it gets really difficult for some to express their true feelings. What is love? Even though I've been married for more than 3 years now, I can't really explain what love actually means to me. I guess that's because love never requires words for expression. But at one time or another, we do need some help of words that will express the true emotions for that one person in our lives that means more than the world. Every morning, the first thing I do is see my husband's face. I know it seems corny, but I really can't help it. There may be several times in a day when I can't stand to see him or be next to him; however, at the end of the day, I can't help but fall in love with him all over again. And there may be several reasons to be upset, mad, or angry at him, I go back to loving him. So to solidify my care, appreciation, and love for you, my sweetheart, here are my top reasons why I love you so much.
100 Reasons to Love Him
1. He knows I have flaws; and he still loves me to death.
2. When I make mistakes, he gets upset and comforts me at the same time.
3. He can easily read through my 'I don't need anyone's help' attitude and protects me, when I need it the most.
4. I snort when I laugh and he adores me for that.
5. He is kind, gentle, attentive, and caring; not just to me, but towards his family and friends as well.
6. He has no questions... no demands or doubts when it comes to 'us'.
7. His honesty and untainted heart is loved by everyone around him.
8. Even when I hate being nice to everyone, he doesn't judge me and loves me unconditionally.
9. He says he's proud of me and I know that he means it.
10. I like to stay close to him 24x7; and even though he hates it (sometimes), he goes along with it.
11. He's a silly goose and I can't stop loving him.
12. Even though we were in a long-distance relationship for more than 2 years, he only loved me. And I'm sure of it.
13. My life was sheer crap before I met him.
14. He thinks he knows me completely. Oh! You poor thing... (laugh)
15. Our love doesn't constraint us in boundaries or bonds.
16. I know he loves me more than anyone ever did.
17. I love chocolate, he likes vanilla; I love romantic-comedy, he's into action and sci-fi.
18. He sings horribly in the shower and I love to hear him every time.
19. His sense of humor is terrible and he knows that I know.
20. Even when we fight, he will never, not even for one second, disrespect me.
21. Sometimes, for an entire day, he won't call me but argue that he always wanted to.
22. Even without makeup, he calls me the most beautiful woman in the world.
23. Although he doesn't like to clean the room, he makes an effort to keep it as tidy as possible.
24. Whether I'm right or wrong, he always has my back.
25. He always forgives those who did wrong to him.
26. We both wish to grow old with one another.
27. He's not romantic, but he tries to be; which inversely makes him so adorable.
28. He is my first (and only)... kiss, love, marriage.
29. With him around, I don't feel like I need anyone else in this world.
30. When I'm sad, he dances for me... and I burst out laughing.
31. His hugs are the most safest place in the world.
32. The first things I noticed on him were his gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful eyes and lips.
33. His idea of surprises is cleaning the room, making the bed, and being a good boy.
34. Whenever I want, he pampers me silly.
35. He's a genius when it comes to computers and cars... I am so relieved.
36. My deepest, darkest secrets are safe with him.
37. When I cry, he can't see me like that.
38. Sometimes he calls me 10 times a day to ask how I am.
39. He will say the sweetest things again and again, and I will never get bored to hear them.
40. While growing up, I never got a nickname.
41. Now I have like 20.
42. He gave me a wonderful, loving family I always wished for.
43. He's very careful not to wake me up in the middle of the night or disturb me if he can't sleep.
44. Whenever I was sick, he was always by my side; forcefully feeding me, irritating me to the core, and giving me my bitter medication.
45. He knows when I'm lying... I hate that.
46. Before I met him, I never thought that I would ever fall in love or have a happy family.
47. He rescues me from the stupidest things I do in life.
48. In my life, he's everything to me: my hero, coach, soulmate, stress ball.
49. His lectures about gadgets, computers, cars just won't end (why does he wish to teach me those things).>
50. Whenever I'm tired, he will bring something yummy to eat for me.
51. He doesn't get embarrassed to show his true feelings in front of me.
52. For me, he's the best driver I've ever known (apart from me).
53. I see my biggest strength and weakness in him.
54. He isn't scared of opening up to me.
55. Till date, he has never judged anyone he's met.
56. He never fights for the remote; he just records my shows and asks me to watch them later on.
57. After all these years, I still get those silly butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me.
58. Every morning, he will put toothpaste on my toothbrush.
59. He's the perfect person to talk to after a stressful day.
60. We always fight over 'what is the best music to listen to'.
61. When I wish to be quiet and sit in the balcony, he likes to enjoy the moment with me.
62. He will go out of his way to make everyone happy.
63. If I want to talk, talk, and talk, he does pay attention.
64. I see myself leading the most perfect, happy, complete life filled with tons of roller coaster rides along the way.
65. He loves watching cartoons as well.
66. If I want to watch a particular movie or show, he won't argue or make faces.
67. He's the biggest kid I've ever known.
68. While shopping for clothes (for him), he trusts that I will buy the best ones.
69. He helps me write better.
70. He doesn't have even a single selfish bone in his body.
71. Even though he's the youngest sibling, he bullies his elder sisters.
72. Plus... he was pampered as a child.
73. Of all the foods in the world, he loves home-cooked meals the most.
74. He just loves, loves to eat chicken dim sums.
75. My family adores him.
76. I can never get him away from his PS3.
77. His knowledge about the weirdest things confuses me.
78. When I go shopping for myself, I know that he doesn't like it very much, he accompanies me.
79. I make him go in the kitchen and get me a glass of water, every night... and he does it.
80. He loves to learn about different cultures, scientific discoveries, and new cars.
81. Throughout the night, we fight for the covers.
82. I never got such love and care in my life, ever.
83. He hates milk, but loves when I make him drink it.
84. He will make sure he can help anyone who needs it.
85. Whether it's friends or family, he never likes to disappoint them.
86. If I want something (even if it's irrational), he will go out of his way to do it.
87. He tells me to be more optimistic, more free of burdens in life.
88. Due to his presence, my life has a definite meaning now.
89. He will eat anything I cook.
90. After marriage, he made a lot of room in the closet for me.
91. I wouldn't mind getting married to him all over again.
92. He has a mischievous side that I adore the most.
93. Every now and then, he asks for my advice.
94. He wants me to wake him up, every morning, with a kiss on his cheek or forehead.
95. I love it when he calls me 'baby'.
96. He wants to ignore me whenever he feels a nasty fight is about to come.
97. When he comes home from work, I suddenly become happier and more alive.
98. He just loves to cuddle me, even when I'm trying to push him away (playfully).
99. I love him for the man he is - honest, respecting, and kind.
100. He's the perfect man for me... I think (kidding... or am I).
Well, that was all I could think of at the moment. Even though my reasons may be corny, silly, or cheesy, I love them. These reasons aren't just some random emotions for me, but they are a huge part of my life. If you wish to add some of your reasons why you love someone, then do leave us a comment below.